The whole glass fiber reinforced plastic water tank is assembled by high-quality SMC water tank board. Its characteristic is the use of food-grade resin, so the water quality is good, clean and pollution-free;
The product has the characteristics of high strength, light weight, corrosion resistance, beautiful appearance, long service life and convenient maintenance and management.
1. During the installation, leave a maintenance channel of not less than 800mm between the box and the wall, and the top and bottom of the box should not be less than 500mm;
2. Make the concrete strip foundation first during civil construction;
3. After the assembly is completed, the water outlet pipe and the drain pipe should be closed, the water inlet pipe should be opened, and there should be no leakage for 24 hours after being filled with water.
4. Provide construction power and check sealing water at the construction site.
Notes on installation and commissioning:
The water tank foundation can use concrete bar beams or I-beams. The top of the water tank is provided with a ventilating air filtering device. Reinforcements are used inside the water tank. Each nozzle flange is 1.0MPa standard flange.
1.FRP water tank is used for domestic and fire-fighting water in ordinary houses, commercial and residential buildings, office buildings, residential quarters, institutions, schools, hotels, etc .;
2.Production and domestic water for industrial and mining enterprises;
3.Water for various types of circulating water, cooling water and hot water supply systems;
4. Acid-base reserve.
FRP water tank ordering instructions
1. Glass fiber reinforced plastic water tank is designed and stored for normal temperature water, please do not store hot water and other liquids (if you need to store hot water, please specify before ordering, we will provide you with hot water tank);
2. The water capacity of the water tank can be freely selected from 0.125 to 1500 tons; the water tanks are all equipped with standard boards. There are usually three specifications: 1000mm × 1000mm, 1000mm × 500mm, 500mm × 500mm, so the design size of the water tank cannot be changed continuously. Instead, the design should be based on 500mm;
3. The bottom of the water tank shall be provided with a concrete foundation with a height of 300mm ～ 500mm, and there shall be no less than 500mm of assembly and maintenance space around the water tank and the top; the direction of the concrete foundation shall be considered for drainage and the pipe shall be convenient;
4. The concrete foundation of the water tank is to be constructed by the purchaser of the water tank. The requirements for the plane construction error of the concrete foundation are: the allowable deviation of the horizontality shall not be greater than 2mm, and the deviation of the diagonal length shall not be greater than 20mm;
5. Standard accessories of water tank are: inlet pipe flange, outlet pipe flange, overflow pipe flange, sewage pipe flange, vent hole, manhole, internal and external ladders, etc. All pipe opening positions can be specified on site, but related pipes Diameter and quantity, users should explain in advance when ordering;
6. The tank insulation can be made of the foam material, rubber sponge or other materials required by the user. If you have special requirements, please inform us in advance.